Jan 11, 2022
#Brawlidays, #Grom and #YearoftheTiger Patch Notes!
- Removed Golden Tickets.
- Fixed issue with Duels where you could be matched up against bots in high ranks.
- Grom’s super now charges his super 1% more. This is to avoid situations where the Super was 1 pixel away to be charged.
- Friendly PL matches do not count for profile 3v3 wins anymore.
Maintenance + Optional update (Available for both iOS and Android)
- Fixed duplicated brawlers in duels
- Fixed PL friendly matches counting for profile 3v3 victories
- Fixed bot's movement for Lola's clone and duels
- Fixed a few bugs that reduced performance on certain devices (Note: this one will only be fixed after updating the game)
Maintenance + Optional Update (Android) 17/12
- Fixed FPS drop issues when aiming.
Note: the fix will only be in your game once updating the game, NOT after maintenance.
- Fixed Edgar's eyes showing yellow.
Fixed some stability issues that were causing some players to get stuck in the game after the update.
Grom - Epic Brawler
Grom is a security guard in Starr Park who is best friends with his walkie-talkie! His biggest fears are kids and their ability to destroy stuff.
- Main attack - Bud Go Boom!
- Grom hurls Bud, his exploding walkie-talkie! The blast moves in the shape of a cross and deals damage to any enemy in its path
- Super - Grom Bomb
- Grom launches a massive bomb with Bud’s help. It has the same pattern as his main attack, but it’s longer, knocks back enemies, and destroys walls
- Gadget - Watchtower
- Grom ejects a Watchtower from his back that gives all allies sight into bushes over a large area. It loses health over time
- Star Power - Foot Patrol
- When Grom’s super is fully charged, he gains 15% movement speed
- Star Power - X Factor
- The split from Grom’s main attack deals up to +30% more damage at max distance
Fang - Chromatic Brawler (Available in January)
Fang works at the local cinema in Starr Park but he’s also an aspiring actor himself … usually in low-budget martial art movies.
- Main attack - Wu-Shoe
- Fang unleashes a swift kick! If the kick misses the target, his shoe will fly off his foot!
- Super - Sneak Ahead
- Fang flies into a nasty kick that upon contact, can chain a further 3 consecutive kicks to nearby enemies
- Gadget - Corn-Fu
- Fang surrounds himself with corn kernels that deal 500 damage each
- Star Power - Fresh Kicks
- If Fang defeats an enemy with his super, it's instantly recharged
- Star Power - Divine Soles
- Reduce 500 damage from incoming hits once every 3 seconds. Max reduction 90% of the incoming damage
New Brawl Pass and Power League Season
- Year of the Tiger
- Classic Dynamike (FREE during the Brawlidays giveaway)
- El Corazón (Available around the Valetines Day)
- Seasonal 2021 Brawlidays Skins
- Ho Ho Ho Bo
- Logmas Spike
- Sleigher Griff
- Gift Express Jacky
- Year of the Tiger skins
- El Tigro
- Orochi Edgar
- Sway Master Barley
- Nian Nita (Power League)
- Major Rosa (Brawl Pass tier 1)
- Furious Fang (Brawl Pass Tier 70)
- True Silver/gold
New Skin group - Pirates (available in 2022)
- Corsair Colt
- Pirate Poco
- Captain Carl
- Pirate Gene
- Brawlidays Pins
- Brawlidays Skins Pins
- Year of the Tiger General Pins
New Pins (Not-Animated)
- Grom challenge
- Valentines Day skins set (Primo, Lou, Piper, Poco)
- Year of the Tiger Brawler Pins
- Matcherino pin
- 2 new Year of the Tiger Profile Icons that can be unlocked in Power League
- Steel hoops SP is now baseline
- New steel hoops: Darryl takes 25% less damage for 2 seconds after using his super Felt logical enough to add the damage reduction to his Super so both of his Star Powers could be useful.
- El primo
- Increased Super charge from main attack (16 to 12 hits) He has gone from overpicked to underpicked, now his Super charge rate is something in between.
- Increased main attack damage (1000 to 1080) His biggest weakness is his attack damage delay. He still has it, because it’s what makes him unique, but now he should cause more damage when hits someone.
- Increased Super damage (420 to 500) Carl needs some love because their pickrates aren’t great. His super should now be deadlier but still requires the player to know when to use it.
- Increased Super damage (240 to 420) Gale is really map-dependant and is most useful due to his Gadgets and Super, but still underpicked if compared to all other Brawlers. This isn’t a massive buff but should encourage more players to pick him.
- Lola’s clone now if used next to herself, will only do 50% of the damage Her super when used on herself was just too easy to do for the benefit it gives. Now to make the most of her super, it requires some skill.
- Gadget - Support from Beyond - reduced shadow hp to 800 (from 1000) Support from Beyond was being used a lot more than her other Gadget. This shouldn’t make such a difference in most of the interactions but would help Brawlers who struggle to eliminate all of them. Bea will still struggle though (we are sorry for that, Bea).
- Reduced Super charge rate (6 to 7 hits) Sandy’s Super is incredibly powerful and quite easy to charge and chain. This should make him less of an obvious pick in maps with lots of walls.
- Beat it to win Grom
- 9 Wins in total
- Rebuys cost 1 gem only
Year of the Tiger Challenge
- Beat it to win an exclusive Pin
- 9 wins
- Retries for Gems
LAML - Latin America Master League Challenge
- Beat it to win a Megabox!
- 12 wins
- Also the last time we’ll be having the LAML skins in the shop!
- The Tiger Pit Arena! A retro fighting game environment
- Duels, the new 1v1 mode
- Choose 3 distinct brawlers before the match
- Each Brawler equals an extra chance
- Eliminate all 3 Brawlers from your opponent to win the match
- Friendly and API matches
- You can now enable the Power League format in Friendly/API matches
- Brawl Pass Seasons no longer last 10-weeks but will start on the first Monday of every other month
- Brawl Pass Season 10 will be the "transition" Season, it starts January 17 (2022) and it will last 7-weeks!
- Daily Quests now grant 200 Tokens (up from 100)
- 4 Medium Quests (250 Tokens) were changed to Hard Quests (500 Tokens)
- 6 Medium Brawl Pass Quests were changed to Hard Quests
- Golden Tickets in Club League now costs 1 Gem or 1 Star Point. This is a momentary change as we are still working towards making it free (in an upcoming update towards Feb/Mar)
- Added a welcome message when joining a Club
- Various improvements to Club League screens
- Removed FB login
- Fixed support for 120 FPS on newer iPhones
- Fixed gear effects for Squeak and Meg
- Fixed Jacky doing 1 damage at the very edge of her attack
- Fixed Speed Gear counteracting with Carl's Super
- Fixed Squeak interaction with damage gear and AoE on his basic attack
- Fixed Crow doing T-pose after attacking