May 13, 2020
UPDATE: Tara's Bazaar
Tara's Bazaar has Arrived!
The first Brawl Pass season has arrived! Welcome to Tara's Bazaar!
New Brawler - Gale! Chromatic Brawler
- Main Attack: Polar Vortex - Gale blows a wide array of wind and snow at his enemies
- Super Ability: Gale Force - Gale delivers an almighty gust of wind, pushing back all enemies caught in its path
- Gadget: Spring Ejector - Gale drops a bounce pad underfoot, launching friend and foe alike into the air
- Star Power: Blustery Blow - Super now stuns when enemies are pushed against a wall
- Star Power: Second Wind - Speed boost to friendly Brawlers caught in the path of his Super
- Barbarian King Bull - Supercell’s 10th Anniversary!
- Trader Gale - Brawl Pass exclusive!
- Rogue Mortis - 150 Gems
- Tropical Sprout - 30 Gems
- Guard Rico - 150 Gems
Chromatic - New Rarity!
- Chromatic Brawlers start at Legendary Rarity drop rate in boxes, but the drop rate improves with each ending Brawl Pass Season until Epic Rarity level
- Chromatic Brawlers can be acquired as a drop from Brawl Boxes or by purchasing the Brawl Pass
- Multiple different quests are available to progress in the pass. Quests unlock at 300 Trophies from the Trophy Road.
- Token requirements to reach next tier increase at certain intervals while going up in the tiers
- Quest rewards
- Small 100 tokens, Medium 200 tokens, Large 500 tokens
- Brawl Pass Quests 200 or 500 tokens
- Quest generation
- Two small quests are generated daily and last for 24 hours. Additional Medium and Large quests are generated on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well as Brawl Pass exclusive quests.
- After all the pass rewards have been claimed, players can still keep playing for additional boxes
- Any uncollected rewards from previous Seasons can still be collected
- Collectible Pins (emotes) have been added to the game. They can be currently used in the game room chat. We will add support for emotes in battles with a later update.
- Collecting Emotes: Players can only receive emotes for a Brawler that they own.
- Pin Rarities: Common Pins: Sad, Happy and Angry Emotes, Rare Pins: GG and Thanks Emotes, Epic Pins: Special Emotes
Hot Zone is back! (temporarily!)
- Hold an area to hoist the flag, progress is shown visually on the screen and also in the top UI as percentage
- Both teams can capture the same area simultaneously without blocking each other
- Game ends when one team has hoisted all the flags available in the map
- All uncollected Brawl Boxes and Big Boxes have been moved to Brawl Pass
- Tickets have been converted to Gems with 0.1 Gems awarded per 1 Ticket (rounded up).
- Star Tokens have been removed
- Gems have been removed from Brawl Boxes and placed on the pass
- Ticket Reward has been changed to Big Box in the Trophy Road
Game Modes & Event Rotation Changes
- New Bounty, Heist and Siege maps have been added
- More maps in rotation
Ticketed game modes!
- Ticketed modes are now free to play and new quests are generated for them when the game mode becomes available
- Boss fight: 5 Quests available for beating the first 5 difficulty levels and 100 Token reward for each Quest.
- Robo Rumble: Now has a maximum timer of 2 minutes that the players must survive in order to win. 5 Quests are available for beating the first 5 difficulty levels and 100 Token reward for each Quest
- Big Game: Boss wins if they survive the 2 minute timer. Boss health has been adjusted for the new time. 100 Token Quest rewards for first 5 victories
- Various UI improvements
- New Brawler defeat effects
- In profiles, Robo Rumble highest time has been replaced with highest beaten level
- Dark Bunny Penny VFX
- Dumpling Darryl rework
- Pam rework
- Darryl VO
In the future, some selected skins will be removed from the shop rotation. They will be resurfaced about 1-2 times per year. Selected skins have a new icon to signify this change.
- Skins which will move to the Archive:
- Rockabilly Mortis
- Touchdown Bull
- Spicy Mike
- Boombox Brock
- Caveman Frank
- Showdown: Fixed a crash when multiple Dynamikes activated Fidget Spinner at the same time in a Friendly Room battle
- Showdown: Jacky's Super charge rate no longer increases after collecting Power Cubes
- Spike: Popping Pincushion is no longer affected by Curveball
- Crow: Extra Toxic Star Power now correctly affects Jacky
- Fixed a pathfinding bug when Shelly destroyed a wall she was dashing into
- Turrets are now also pushed out of Sprout’s walls
- 8-BIT - Cheat Cartridge no longer destroys Damage Booster upon activation
- Barley - Sticky Syrup Mixer slow area increased by 25%. Slow area duration increased from 3 seconds to 4 seconds. Super bottle pattern is now fixed instead of random
- Bea - Honey Pot slow area increased by 20%. Honey pot is now always dropped above Bea and not below to her make it easier to position against a wall.
- Carl - Increased Super damage from 360 to 420 per swing
- Mortis - Activating Combo Spinner no longer stops Mortis from moving
- Darryl - Activating Recoiling Rotator no longer stops Darryl from moving. Recoiling Rotator now deals less damage per pellet but charges 25% of Super with each pellet hit.
- Dynamike - Activating Fidget Spinner no longer stops Dynamike from moving
- Piper - Auto Aimer now shoots a single bullet that slows and pushes back the first enemy hit
- Sandy - Increased Main Attack damage from 840 to 920
- Bibi - Decreased Health from 4200 to 4000
- Sprout - Decreased Main Attack damage from 1000 to 940
- Bo - Super Mine deployment pattern is now correctly mirrored for both teams
- Brock - Super rocket pattern is now fixed instead of random
- Tick - Main Attack pattern is now correctly mirrored for both teams
- Emz - Hype healing per enemy hit decreased from 400 to 320
- Nita - Decreased Bear Paws charges from 3 to 2
- IKE - Increased health from 30,000 to 35,000 hp