Feb 27, 2019
Update has Arrived!
The Update has Arrived!
A New Brawler named Carl, new game mode, new skin, and so much more!
We have a brand new pickaxe wielding Brawler coming later in March!
- Super Rare Brawler
- Main attack: Pickaxe
- Carl has only one ammo slot which is instantly recharged after his Pickaxe returns
- Pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching max distance or after hitting a wall
- Pickaxe pierces through enemies
- Kicking the ball in Brawl Ball does not consume ammo with Carl
- Super attack: Tailspin
- Carl increases his speed and starts to whirl his Pickaxe in a 360 degree radius damaging everyone around him
- Star Power: Power Throw
- Pickaxe flight speed is increased allowing it to travel and return faster
New Game Mode - Siege!
- 3v3 game mode
- Each team has a home base that can defend itself with a cannon, and the goal is to destroy the enemy base
- Each team tries to collect "Bolts" that spawn in the middle of the map. The team that has collected more Bolts will construct a Robo during certain intervals of the game, the team can then help the Robo to push into the enemy base
- Since this game mode lasts longer, there are DOUBLE trophies, rewards, and XP!
- New in-game environment
- 3 New Maps
- Heist - Increased Safe health from 36000 to 40000
- Robo Rumble - After robots enrage in Robo Rumble, they will target the safe
- Showdown - Healing Mushrooms: Decreased the amount of healing mushrooms in the later part of the game
- Increased Brawler item (Gems, Energy Drinks, etc) pick-up radius from 1 tile to 1.33 tiles
New Community Maps!
- Showdown - 4 New Maps
- Gem Grab - 7 New Maps
- Brawl Ball - 1 New Map
- Launch Pads! New interactive map element
New Event Rotation
- Showdown moved exclusively to the 2nd slot, some of the maps have active modifiers
- Siege added to the 4th slot
- Rotation adjusted to include the new maps and Siege
New Visual Effects and Sounds
- Royal Agent Colt
- Gene voice over
- New Clash Royale Birthday menu music
- Lowered Meteor Volume
Quality of Life Improvevments
- Ability to sort Brawlers in the Brawler menu and when selecting a Brawler
- Do not Disturb mode - Ability to mute game invites for the duration of the session, can be set from the social menu
- Fixed a bug where you could not see teammate's respawn timer in Duo Showdown if your teammate died while your spawn animation was playing
- Fixed some in-game hud elements
- Fixed a bug that caused boss to get stuck in the water after charging in Boss Fight
- Fixed a bug where bot Brawlers in friendly game room did not have max power level.